The Institute of Health & Management Sciences was initially established in the year 2006 under the Senate of SEHAT (Society for Education, Health, Awareness and Technology) act 1870. It started more than 100 distance learning programs and later on it evolved into an academic institution of regular studies. The Institute of Health & Management Sciences has now successfully launched the MSPH program under the dynamic chairmanship of Dr. Muhammad Usman Khan.
The Institute of Health & Management Sciences aims to initiate further post graduate degree programs in the field of public health in the near future. Furthermore, the institute aims to initiate a number of public health related workshops, training and short courses which will not only help in the capacity of health care professionals but also in making the general public aware regarding public health.
The Institute of Health & Management Sciences runs its own radio station under the name of "The Voice of Public Health" where public is being given awareness about public health in the true sense. The Institute of Health & Management Sciences will also start its own internet television under the domain of "www.publichealthpakistan.tv" where various program related to public health will be conducted.
The Institute of Health & Management Sciences has already launched a welfare awareness campaign named "Public Health Pakistan" which aims to involve the general public. The goal of this campaign is to improve the health status of the Pakistani population. This could obviously only be possible when our general population is well aware of the preventive medicine commonly known as public health.
- Located at the heart of Chak Shhazad Farm Houses
- Having excellent environment for academics
- State of the art campus
- Highly qualified faculty
- Spacious lecture halls with modern equipment, multimedia, high speed internet, library, IT Lab
- Affiliated with first Federal Government Medical University SZABMU (PIMS) Islamabad
- Collaborated with NIRM (National Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine), PSB (Pakistan Sports Board, Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training, Ministry of Law Justice and Human Rights, NCRD Establishment Division Government of Pakistan